1. New admissions will be made subject to the vacancies in the respective classes following admission procedure. No correspondence will be entertained regarding admissions.
2. Parents, guardians and new pupils must note that they cannot dictate the Administration regarding admission and the school reserves the right of conditions to admit or retain pupils in the School.
3. School may follow
(i) First cum first basis or
(ii) lottery system for admission of new students. No reference, pressure in any form is acceptable. In case of higher classes the school may make sure that the student is mentally, physically, emotionally and academically fit for those classes.
4. A candidate who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an official Birth Certificate, T.C. from competant authorities, in support of the date of birth to be entered in the Admission Register of the School.
5. According to the Government regulation, only pupils who will complete five-and-a-half years by 1st June, can be admitted to Standard I and a corresponding scale of ages is fixed for the subsequent standards.
6. If the pupil comes from a school outside the State, the School Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the inspector of the concerned State.
1. A month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil else the fee will be charged for the said month. Such notice should be given in writing by a person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil himself. Those who leave in April must pay the fee for May.
2. The Pupil will be asked to withdraw if the name of a pupil who has been absent, has been entered in the register for the following month, fee for that month is due for 3 month, even if the absence continues.
3. No School Leaving Certificate /Transfer Certificate will be issued until all the dues to the school have been paid in full.
4. The Pupil will be asked to be withdrawn by the parents for any such activities of either the pupil or parents, which is against the rules, regulations, discipline and smooth functioning of the school. The decision of school management/principal will be final & bindingin this regard.
5. The parent shall be responsible for any act of omission or commission of their child.
* The parent shall not indulge in any such activities which will cause disturbance in smooth function of the school/management.
* The institution will be at liberty to cancel the admission / studentship of the child if the parent fail to abide by the rules and regulations of the schools and/or breach the above declaration.