The canteen facility at AB’s Oxford International School is very much at the heart of school life and pupil experiences. Students are fortunate enough to have a reasonably priced, diverse and attractive menu on offer each day. The school operates a healthy eating policy and no fizzy drinks are permitted.
- Every pupil has the opportunity to have a hot meal during the course of the school day.
- The school canteen operates a breakfast facility from 8.30am.
- All students have had the opportunity to contribute ideas for healthy eating dishes through questionnaires.
- The school board meets annually with the Head of Canteen to discuss their ideas for the canteen.
- Students can order and pre-pay for their lunch at breakfast or break time. It can then be collected from our pre-paid only.